Saturday, July 10, 2010

7-9 Druanna says she didn't close the site Sovereign Warriors (SW)

updated 8:10pm
DRU'S YOUTUBE ON WHAT HAPPENED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39XWzSjeI5Q
above not in blog
* Posted by Jaro on July 9, 2010 at 6:00pm

I emailed Dru, and she says she didn't close it, so someone had to hack it. Here's what she emailed me:

"Hey jaro!! So kewl to see you. No I didn't! If you've heard I got in a bad argument with my ex biz partner fred whose been harrassing me with threats and spreading mailicious lies as well as attending my friends seminar without paying and yelled at nani and quentin!! I put up a video on you tube about sw and they tore down my video!! So I got pissed. Next thing you know someone tore down the site! Seems like either fred had something to do with it or outside forces don't want me to have the site up. So I'm no longer doing videos on you tube. I'm kinda in fear at this point. You rob audrey scarecrow and meagan so far are invited to join my site for free as I know you guys are very passionate about that site. How funny I was thinking of starting a credit diamond ning site without the word sovereign word. I'm sad about this but by the powers that be I have to let it go. I don't want to be so open to the public anymore. All the super secret stuff will be done on the new paid site only. Info you share I keep it in the downlo for now and share it via email. That's what I plan to do and private conference calls. Sorry you guys. Sorry this had to happen.

Druanna"
-- Sent from my Palm Pre


On Jul 9, 2010 5:59 PM, wrote:

Hi Dru, what happened? Just went to sov. warriors site and it looks like it was deleted. You didn't close it permanently, did you?

Jaro
SOURCED FROM
http://sovereignwarriors.ning.com/profiles/blogs/druanna-says-she-didnt-close

No comments:

Post a Comment