Friday, July 30, 2010

7-29 Chris Story Is he really dead? RMN's Rayelan thinks not after investigation & Above Top Secrets blogs

I've been on the phone with the London Police for a half hour

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Thursday, 29-Jul-2010 14:16:20

In Response To: Reader MK: "I located an obituary for Christopher Story in a London newspaper." (hobie)
Here's what I was told.

1. If he had been shot execution style it would have made the front page of every newspaper.

2. They have no record of Christopher Story being the victim of foul play.

3. They have no file on him at all.

I searched all the London Papers I could think of and have found NO obituary.

Can reader MK please send us the link to the obit referred to in the above post?

It is extremely unusual for him to go missing like this.

I have left messages at all the telephone numbers I have for him. Hopefully we will soon learn the truth.

Rayelan
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=179517

AND BELOW HAS MORE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread598304/pg1

No comments:

Post a Comment