Wednesday, August 4, 2010

UFOs at James Gillilands amazing footage during day of cloaked ships & how they operate Zero Point Energy based on spin. Here the whirlwind noise?

My Eceti experience from Steven Cook on Vimeo.

I watched this a couple of months (shared it in my youtube channel comments) ago really amazed me. The feeling I got from this is WOW. I think these are cloaked ships because you can actually here them and what sounds like a whirlwind, which is how I and I am sure not just me think this is how they operate if you check my playlist here

UFO TECH




see more then the 50 videos shown above in the link below

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=17552DE797FBF3C6

You will quickly learn that spin is a principle of zero point energy ie antigravity and free energy as 1st inspired by me finding Richard C. Hoagland's Mars videos in 1998 here

Mars Pyramids & Face reveal AntiGravity ZPE Physics Hoagland



after earlier being inspired by
Earth-Mars Lost Civilazations discovered Graham Hancock

see more then the 50 videos shown above in the link below
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7476D12066FE749C

No comments:

Post a Comment