Thursday, February 3, 2011

Invitation to presentation: Republic for the united states of America in SW Florida

Hi, Daniel Cook here, I'd like to personally invite you to the V.F.W. on Neffs Way (near Pine Ridge & 951 intersection)

View Larger Map
also see map here
this Tuesday, February 8th from 4:00pm-6:00pm. I will be giving a presentation on the re-inhabited Republic for the united states of America. This presentation will include information pertaining to how the Republic was lost approximately 140 years ago; why it took so long to re-inhabit the Republic; the difference between De Facto government and De Juer government; and the exciting things going on behind the scenes right now to re-seat Constitutional government as our founding fathers intended.

Understanding that we all are quite consumed with our various avenues of civic activism, I will do my best to condense all the information that I have learned about the Republic into this two hour presentation. I have spent dozens of hours listening in on national conference calls. I have traveled all over Florida meeting several individuals involved with both the Republic for the united states of America and also the Florida Republic. Not to mention plenty of time spent online doing research. What is taking place is very exciting and I hope that you will look at the Republic with an open mind. I will do my best to answer any of your questions in the latter half of the presentation, and I'm trying to attain the presence of other knowledgeable individuals within the Florida Republic as well.

Please RSVP to me at: danielCook2010@live.com or by phone: 239-272-5164. If you do plan on attending, I ask that you become acquainted with the Republic website: http://republicfortheunitedstates.org/. If you have any questions you'd like answered before the presentation, please don't hesitate to call or email. I have vowed my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor to the success of the Republic, and I humbly ask for you to give me two hours of your time this Tuesday at 4:00pm. Thanks for your time, and God bless you!

For Freedom,
Daniel Francis Cook

MY COMMENTS
I should be at this 1 too. Look forward to meeting you their.

No comments:

Post a Comment