Saturday, November 27, 2010

We just saw a UFO together our 1st at the same spot hours ago

You are freeking killing me
submitted by my Angel again lol

I just took my girlfriend to the Lovers Key resort right near Lovers Key national park at midnight and we both wanted to see a UFO so we prayed a ufo ie imagined how we would feel if we saw a UFO in order to manifest one by the principles of the Law of Attraction and walla within about 10 or 20 minutes we saw 1 (not these below) then came home and found these on freeking youtube, LOL. Although these look much better. Ours only moved fast and slow on the far horizon then faded, stopped, lit up then moved back to the left moving the same fast and slow then dropped below the horizon. This is about my 100th UFO sighting and 10th prayed UFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment