Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11-17 Republic open call on NOW

MY HINTS FOR CHEAPER CALLS TO LISTEN/CALL IN LIVE
If you are in the US or anywhere around the world use google phone available with a gmail email account on its left when in your gmail under the chat see "Call Phone" and click it. A FREE call from the US to the US (I think includes to mobile phones) and from overseas at a cheaper rate (see call rates here) then skype as I know for me to call Australia from where I am now in Florida it costs 2cents/minute on the googlephone vs 3cents/minute on skype.



BELOW FROM MY PERMANENTLY LINKED UNDER THE KEY INFO AT TOP SITE also here
http://republicoftheunitedstates.org/
on its home page on the left with only the last call but you might still be able to get the previous calls in my previous blogs of this and the best way to find them is to click the label Restored America at the bottom of this blog. Please let me know if you can not get them and I will put them up in my 4shared via my links on right for you all. thankyouwhiteknights@gmail.com quote in subject line "Republic call mp3s please" and I will do my best with my busy schedule.

Open Republic Call

Republic Call is Open to Public
Wednesday - Last Call Listen Here
6:00 P.S.T. / 9:00 E.S.T.
Conf #: (323) 843-0075 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (323) 843-0075 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Code: 819054

This new call should be up in hours via the republic link only and not the "Last Call Listen Here" I have just above as that has the link to the one 1wk ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment