Monday, November 15, 2010

11-10 Republic's Public VERY INTERESTING GFL connections illuded to by Tim Turner?

I found this on the The Restored Republic Of West Virginia blog


Listen to Tim Turner's answer to my question about the Galactic Federation and the Republic,

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/downloads/calls/republic/public/RepublicWeeklyNotice-11-10-2010.mp3

DesertFalcon: Listen to Tim Turner's answer to my question about the Galactic Federation and the Republic, on the lastest Public Call. Advance the recording to 54min and 16 secs (54:16) to hear the beginning of the call. Here is the link:


SOURCED FROM
http://republicofwv.blogspot.com/2010/11/listen-to-tim-turners-answer-to-my.html

MY COMMENTS
I think I know desertfalcon from my youtube channel comments and thanks mate for asking Tim Turner this question. It was another signal I feel that I am on the right track.

I did here more about July 22 or just before that I would love to share, but just let it be known, it sheds more light on these TT and GFL connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment