Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Equinox is March 20 and its time for our yearly Manifestations

From my wife and soul mate. Thanks baby.

As you know, the Spring Equinox is March 20 and its time for our yearly Manifestations. I don't know if you guys remember doing this last year, but I sure do. I have seen my manifestations come true almost exactly as I wrote them down. How about you guys? Anyways, I'm going to do it again this year. All the information is below. Don't forget to listen to the radio show, where they say exactly step by step how to do it, the link is below.

During an interview on Kelly Howell's "Theatre of the Mind" Podcast, Barbara Hand Clow shared an extraordinary manifestation technique to be practiced during the precise time of the Spring Equinox. She explained why the Spring Equinox is so important for manifestation, why we fail at our New Year's Resolutions, and how our Western Calendars are out of alignment with the true creative energies for manifesting our desires. Listen to the podcast here: http://tinyurl.com/MarEquinox

This Year's Spring Equinox:
March 20, 2011 at 23:21:00 Universal Time (UTC). For us, it is March 20th, 7:21 pm EDT.
Convert to your time zone: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Happy manifesting,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment