Friday, March 4, 2011

DINAR RV after IMF then BIS meetings & logically before Arab Summit May 15 says Rudolph Coenen on BTR interview

I blogged the link to the Blog Talk Radio of this before just below also in my LINKS here Iraqi Dinar Daddy Blog Talk Radio with mp3 archives.

MY COMMENTS AND ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT OF THIS INTERVIEW
Rudolph Coenen seems like a reputable source for our purposes of knowing when the RV is to happen from the last 2 interviews I shared here. I also remember hearing Rudolph say the US dollar may only drop afew percent and not crash like so many doomsdayers are saying.

MY SUMMARY ON RUMORS
I am amazed at the number of rumors from different sources saying recently of which I blogged saying the RV was imminent ie due this week or next. This just goes to show how much you can trust rumors from unknown sources. I did say I do not give much value to rumors before putting that last group of rumors. I also am questioning the whole source named "Cleaning Lady" if you have checked The Iraqi Dinar.com rumors you might know what I mean. This would also explain the ongoing false rumors of RV from that source. God bless his heart. If only Captain Hind sight could save us, lol. Here is Captain Hindsight on South Park http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e11-coon-2-hindsight in case you want a few laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment