Thursday, December 9, 2010

Florida Republic meetings & contacts sort by me

UPDATED AT 5:13PM IN BLUE FONT

I am asking for anyone who can help put me in contact with the Florida Republic

please email me at
thankyouwhiteknights@gmail.com
please quote "Florida Republic Contacts" in the subject line
Thanks

I have just emailed and left phone messages on the 2 contacts listed below just 30 minutes ago. I also just emailed the lady Barbara Boscana bbboscana@yahoo.com [found email IN NESARA NEWS BLOG HERE] from the 12-1 Republic call at 2hrs45mins but can't seem to get the correct email address after trying so many different variations.

I have just joined the http://www.republicofflorida.org/home.html I found via the national contact page but can not find anything yet. I just did a new post waiting to be approved seeking contacts, meetings and assemblies info.

I will also check John Machaffie's
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/search/label/Republic%20Meetings
to find more asap

Monday, November 8, 2010

Republic - Florida Republic Invite


No comments:

Post a Comment