Monday, November 21, 2011

Miracle MSM & DMSO for Pain, Allergies, Beauty & Healing


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC322FC85B4613B44
Our business now sells MSM along with DMSO, All Natural Soaps and more being added all the time. We will be adding MSM Powder 8oz then Capsules then a DMSO/MSM Organic Aloe Hydrating Cream in the next few days, so keep an eye on this website
http://www.exclusivewellnessclub.com/shop/index.php?route=common/home
also permanently linked in the links on the Right.

MY HEALTH PROTOCOLS WITH MSM & DMSO & EXPERIENCES/TESTIMONY
I have been searching for these products for my own chronic back and shoulder pain for the last 13 years and finally found these to be the best natural products with no side affects like ALL DRUGS. So I now share them with you. I personally take 1.5 teaspoons of MSM powder with 1 dropper full about 30 drops of DMSO in 1 tall glass of spring &/or distilled water about 3x per day so that gives me about 3 x 7.5 grams of MSM = 22.5 grams per day of MSM and 90 drops or 4.5 grams of DMSO almost as shown in the playlist above. My pain has dropped about 90 to 100% nearly ALL THE TIME not long after doing this ie days too a week. I have found out you need to take at least 6 grams to at least 30 grams per day of MSM too get significant benefit for chronic diseases. I TOTALLY AGREE. Some people have taken 100 grams per day with no side affects after about 30 days. It is about as toxic as water, with an LD50 that is 20 grams per kilogram of body weight per page 24.7 of the book below.

I said in a blog a few months back I would share with you my results after I just started on this at very small doses I could handle and have worked up from a few drops of DMSO too now adding in the MSM about 2 months ago at smaller doses. Nothing else out their came close to doing that for me. I tried anti-inflammatory drugs way back in the late 90's only to find out they caused me to have stomach problems ie reflux, which then the doctor gave me Aluminum laced medication which of course made things worse till I finally and quickly went NO MORE DRUGS, we are going to go healthy. I have since been a mad health nut for 13 years to working in the Organic industry ever since 1998.

I also highly recommend this book we sell and the title says it ALL.

The Miracle of MSM:The Natural Solution for Pain by Stanley W. Jacob MD

The Miracle of MSM:The Natural Solution for Pain by Stanley W. Jacob MD
Click to enlarge
Price: $19.99 $9.99
Availability: In Stock
Model: Paperback

The definitive book on the amazing pain reliever MSM--by the pioneer doctor who discovered its effects and benefits.

MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is the first safe, natural, side-effect-free remedy for many types of pain and inflammatory conditions. In this authoritative look at MSM, Drs. Stanley Jacob and Ronald Lawrence reveal how to tap into the benefits of this amazing "miracle" compound. Experienced in the successful treatment of thousands of patients for pain, they explain how to take MSM--how much, when, with what foods, and in what form--to relieve pain in its many varieties, including:

  • Degenerative arthritis
  • Chronic back pain
  • Chronic headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Tendintis and bursitis
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • TMJ
  • Post-traumatic pain and inflammation
  • Allergies
  • and more


"Here is something natural, a supplement that appears to be safe and is helping many people. Why shouldn't you be one of them?"-- William Regelson, M.D., coauthor of The Melatonin Miracle




SOURCED FROM
http://www.exclusivewellnessclub.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=37&product_id=76

No comments:

Post a Comment