Monday, November 21, 2011

2011-11-21 Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis: Rothschild family representative leaves Japan empty-handed, makes threats

A senior representative of the Rothschild banking family was in Japan earlier this month demanding money, according to a high level source in the Ruling Democratic Party of Japan. When he was told the Rothschild’s Japanese piggy bank was now cut off to them, he threatened to have Japan sued for releasing radio-activity into the ocean. The fact the Rothschilds have had to sink to such low level threats is a clear sign they are suffering from a serious power loss. The Rothschilds also need to realize that if they are to sue anybody for the Fukushima nuclear disaster, it would be their erstwhile US allies like Henry Kissinger, J.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analys

MY COMMENTS

Yet another confirmation. Please check the GFL Komurosan Wanderer of the Skies update from yesterday a little enlightening. Find in my youtube favorites where I always put great news I might never get a chance to share in here, otherwise I would be on the street not blogging you at all, probably. I wish I had the time to share more, but are in this with you all finding it not so easy. I have sacrificed myself for the whole too many times, but always managed too just scrape through, just, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment