Monday, November 21, 2011

Alfred Webre's Examiner Articles hacked after my comments liked & replied too by Webre & Max Igan MUST HAVE TOUCHED A NERVE

BELOW COPIED FROM MY COMMENTS IN THE BELOW BLOG REPOSTED HERE FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Alfred Webre's Examiner articles have been hacked with the most recent article being that I shared below on the Archons (here), aswell as The Obama on Mars disclosure and 6 Andromeda Council/Tolec articles are GONE!!!!! with the Undersea Bases being destroyed all taken down (find them here in all my blogs labelled NWO UNDERGROUND BASES DESTROYED). They obviously did not like the articles and possibly even the comments I made on the Arcon article I shared below in my comments below the Archon article. I just went too my facebook to read those comments Alfred and others like Max Igan replied too to find them taken down.

I have offered him my assistance in putting up any blog or youtube he so wishes.

Looks like we are getting somewhere now my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment