Friday, January 13, 2012

My Dream of my purpose here

I had a profound dream a few mornings ago where I could see the whole earth/Gai from space and the feeling that I was here to help bring in the light. I have thought that for quite a while ie since 2008 maybe back to 2000 but never had a dream like this before.

I have been following up on my previous profound dream (I shared in a previous post) on 12-4 with David Wilcock were I shared I was reading Dolores Canons Convoluted Universe and read about 120 odd pages. WOW. That book is so kewl. I took notes and scribbled in it everywhere I had a big hit that is something come to me that matched up with what I was reading.

Is anyone else willing too share in comments below. Please do.

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog a long time and all I can say is thank you and I love you for all that you are!

    ReplyDelete