Tuesday, January 24, 2012

David Wilcock on The Pineal Gland & The Third Eye & Health Consequences of Pineal Gland Calcification

This is to go with my last blog post below where I went into Pineal Gland Decalcification and my experiences with my health protocols that you can do too with many health benefits.

I am starting to learn that the pineal gland may be the most important driver of our body as I share of David Wilcock's work below.

Pineal gland importance to spiritual evolution is shared in the 1st 2 videos on this playlist for more background on the pineal gland symbolism throughout history watch David Wilcocks videos on "The Source Field" and "2012 Enigma" in my David Wilcock Playlist here as the 1st 2 videos


Very important health information for each of us and our collective spiritual evolution. Remember Dr Wayne Dyer "There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem". This all means too me that if we can get a better spiritual connection with source which happens via our pineal gland then we can individually and collectively help solve our and the earths problems together.

I have just re-listened too David's mp3 on The Source Code Part One Chapter Three sourced from audible.com and wanted to share this as it fits perfectly with what we are focusing on now also on google books for free viewing here

No comments:

Post a Comment