Monday, May 30, 2011

5-29 Poofness What me worry?

-------- Original Message --------
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: What me Worry?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:29:39 -0400

Change is Gonna Come
Sam Cooke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaNzxniXxYE

I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I been a runnin' ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming but I know
A change gon' come oh yes it will
It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cuz I don't know what's up there beyond the sky
It's been a long, a long time coming but I know
A change gon' come oh yes it will

I go to the movie, and I go downtown
Somebody keep tellin me "don't hang around"
It's been a long, a long time coming, but i know
A change gon' come oh yes it will

Then I go to my brother
And I say "brother, help me please"
But he winds up knocking me
Back down on my knees
There been times that I thought I wouldn't last for long
Now think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, along time coming but I know
A change gon' come, oh yes it will


Greetings and Salutations;

Hello folks, have a wonderful memorial day. I come with wonderful news while things have been so silent out here on the real side. I report history, things done and can't be undone. In the past 2 weeks they have funded all important levels at this time...this is the 'grey computer screens' in the various countries meaning the funds are in place and flashing, those screens will turn green once delivery to the bottom level has been completed. For the us folks, it is important to note the us treasury is one of those funded. The 'wanta money' has been moved into position, another reason the republicans are going to find mr Obama hard to beat in 2012. He met with the man in 09 and set everything in place. Bush and Clinton should've treated the man right, instead of jailing him or steal it. This money was intended for the us treasury from the moment it was loaned by a dragon lady to reagan all those years ago. Thinking people don't really care about politicians 'posturing', they care about eating and making it...as in 'what have you done for me lately'? Can I feed these babies? Why don't the common people have the same medical care washington has, why should this be a political issue? We're talking basic human dignity here. As everyone is about to find out there's 'plenty' for everyone. It's just been held back by the greedy and the 'me first' bunch surviving off the labor of the little people, much like lords and serfs. Which is so middle ages.

Nothing I'm saying has anything to do with bad guys not still trying to stick their fingers where they don't belong, but the 'cost' is severe so they do so at their own peril, and with that man watching everything there is no escape , so some folks are falling on their swords, following stupid requests made by the cabal. If I were them I'd tell them to do it themselves, and reap their own consequences. It's like somebody who loves to put out here, 'poof said this or poof said that, that I clearly didn't say, you're not going to get me in trouble, I will never breach security, and they can track where stuff comes from so have fun ok. I wasn't even on the net or talked to anyone on sat. That's what you get for thinking, 'Study long, study wrong'. This next paradigm is going to move folks from, thinking to knowing. The mind is over glorified, time to move to from the lower part of consciousness and get to the part that 'knows'.

So to put this away, I don't know if they have started dropping on people yet, but you will know for sure soon enough and you shouldn't be blabbing out here anyhow. Listen to the person at the bank who'll be accessing thru, no instructions coming across the web. This is no joke and no time to be acting like a cocky american, humility rules. That non disclosure will kick your butt if you ignore it...and after all this time why chance it??? This is the place where the buddy system ends, you will have to stand on your own two feet. We 'itus' is a disease and for people that have a mouse in their pocket. Have a wonderful future and enjoy yourselves. RV's have to do with the entry to the new global banking system what else would there be a revalue to, but I said that already but 'poofy' don't know nuthin' right? History will be bear me out, so I care not about opinions, they are kind of like fly crap they're are everywhere.

Love and Kisses, you all,

"Poofness"

No comments:

Post a Comment