Sunday, May 15, 2011

5-11 Ben Fulford interviewed by David Wilcock VERY INTERESTING UFO disclosure with BRIC's and much more WOW

DO NOT FORGET TO RSS OR CHECK MY YOUTUBES FAVORITES where I share great youtubes like this


SEE MORE OF THE LATEST OF BENJAMIN FULFORD IN MY PLAYLIST
NWO Stand-off & US dollar Gold backed-Benjamin Fulford 2
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL2A1665ED1051B0CC

AND MORE ON BRIC from my KEY INFO at top's last hyperlinks here
KEY WHITE KNIGHTS NEWS YOUTUBES & PLAYLISTS to watch, subscribe to &/or RSS as more are added all the time. BRIC against NWO labeled blogs.

MY COMMENTS
Very interesting especially the October 13th 2010 surprise when I was flying from Australia to LA then across the US all that day till late night arriving in Florida the day the NYC Ufo's where seen. Jese I wonder how close I came to some unwanted excitement, lol.

Another question I have is if Obama was really a good guy as it seemed on his 1st day and David's sources say released the Osama is dead reports why Tom Heneghan's latest report flipped from saying the Bush faction profited from him being ALIVE and now profit from him being DEAD, WTF. As I have said and detail here I NEVER TRUST ONE SOURCE NO MATTER WHAT. I was sharing along time ago the conflicts going on between Tom and Chris Story of WorldReports.org.

THE EVENT
Yes I totally agree with ALL of David's points here and did see them for that when I saw them before listening to David here. I have been watching all of these episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment