Friday, December 16, 2011

GOLD hidden that David Wilcock 1st found out about from Ben Fulford on 12-2

I am not here to blow my own horn, but I just wanted to say I did find out about this about March to May last year from Tim Turner's and David Mack's talkshoe's on the Republic for the united States updates and even talked about it too David Mack on his recorded talkshoe back then. I have this all recorded still in my channel comments of my ThankYouWhiteKnights Youtube and will post that below from my gmail search that records all my channel comments.

This could be it from 2010
June 24, 2010

ThankYouWhiteKnights has posted a comment on your profile:

6-23 RAP FN FANTASTIC NEWS FROM TIM TURNER
http://www.wakingupinamerica.com/
Tim Turner on from 11mins Drivers License no longer required in California. Supreme Court ordered all courts to return to Common Law. 3.5 Million Tonnes of Gold 1st of 3 caches from 300 principles & $18 Trillion from other countries backing Republics. 69 of the 195 countries worldwide now recognise RAP as the official government.
ALSO IN TRANSCRIPT MOSTLY ACCURATELY DONE
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Restore America Plan - Tim Turner Transcript
Waking Up In America - June 23, 2010 - Transcript of Tim Turner portion.
11:00 into the Interview - Tim Turner (TT ends at 20:06)
http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=47077
from NESARANEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM AT precisely below
http://tinyurl.com/35jj2pb
June 26 2010

ThankYouWhiteKnights has posted a comment on your profile:

RAP & PROSPERITY PACKAGES & NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM ALREADY DELIVERED? AND TIM TURNERS 3.5 MILLION TONNES OF GOLD CONNECTION
I have read somewhere that the Prosperity Packages are the New Financial System funds [in nesaranews & hinted at with Sheldan Nidle] and I am putting together what Tim Turner said about the 3.5 Million tonnes of Gold just recently on Waking up in Americas last show Wednesday [see below also linked on left]. Along with the belows post of John M and think WOW i get the feeling they have been delivered in the US all before July 4th as Dave Mack has been saying over and over will be great with some exciting things happening.
June 4th

ThankYouWhiteKnights has posted a comment on your profile:

RAP NEW GOLD BACKED CURRENCY COMING
TIM TURNER was said to have said this by Dave Mack on Daves talkshoe link on left 5-31 at 21minutes
I may have also added the info too the file names of those files in my own records possibly shared in my 4shared.com in the LINKS on the right.

I found a file of where I calculated what 3.5 Million tonnes of Gold would look like on June 29 and was on Angela or Dave Mack's Dallas Debt Disscussion talkshoe and shared what that would look like ie a football field and how high.

END OF MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL COMMENTS
I am sure their is a little more, but unfortunately some of my files are not with me that more then likely have all the exact times on each talkshoe mp3. I guess it was on the shows around May to early July, possibly a little either side of that time. I could get them soon if I really wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment