Sunday, July 3, 2011

7-3 Poofness Freedom

-------- Original Message --------
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject:
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 18:02:52 -0400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZsEmlV8Po&feature=related

Elvis Presley: My Way Lyrics
Songwriters: Gillis Thibault;Jacques Revaux;Claude Francois;Paul Anka

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/elvis-presley-lyrics/my-way-lyrics.html ]
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no not me
I did it my way

Oh what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the words he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gNlrDeRcMk&feature=related

Greetings and Salutations,

There's a reason some folks are contrarians. If you know something, you got to stick to it, no matter what you get called. You push the envelope of accepted beliefs. You end up with antigravity devices, Ipods, cell phones, cars that run on water, non invasive surgery and medicine and eventually with world peace. Solve the 'reason' for all this unrest and you end up curing the patient. A society has to make the hard choice to divorce itself from back ward thinking. They have been telling us for years, to gain freedom it requires blood to be shed, that's neanderthal thinking. It only requires that one not take more than he's entitled to. Fairness, treating your neighbor as you treat yourself. Leave your friend's wife alone. Control yourself. So many things are just basic, get your operating principles in order and problems dissipate.

The principles behind this whole change in the world are based on what's fair. Leaving no one standing above the other in subservience. What a novel idea, eh? The idea of total freedom for everyone is a scary thought to some. The concept of there's 'nothing like an idea whose time has come' has been at the root of why this whole shifting of the wealth of the world thing is so powerful and can't be stopped, despite the naysayers. Why is it so easy to believe the dark holds the power? Or that we shall forever be under the thumb of the less than nice folks? What if they are louder than everybody else is right now, so like the squeaky wheel gets all the attention. I've heard more nonsense come out of people's mouths in the last months than the law allows. How did slave owners work tirelessly to end slavery? Lincoln went to ending it and a war broke out in the country, inspired and funded by queen victoria by the way. Some things were in grade school history classes. Ever wonder why they want to defund education, remember the dumbing down of america? So many students today would flunk my 7th grade civics tests. That I could still pass, by the way.

So yes, I did this my way. Information has been given to me, I had to find a way to dispense it, without uncovering anybody in the background. There's a person who was deciphered my cryptic statements over there years and I thank him for his patience, in the fielding of questions that commonsense could have broken. As I told my own, 'you're not using my brain, you got one, use it'. Each one of the readers of this message is going to have to use the sense the good lord gave you in the coming time, big brother will no longer have the ability to rule your thoughts, ala 1984. You'll have to go with your own flow. I like to call them the yapping dogs, constantly yapping telling you of some fear you need to be mindful of. Stop reacting to menacing shadows. Calm will be needed to negotiate thru this brave new word. The flip to the new banking system happened monday for the world, it just hasn't been publicly told yet. Can't back up either. We are well on the way thru that door and some 'feel it' but can't put a finger on it. That's ok, it's not like they want stuff in the public before they are ready. However if you haven't been paying attention you may be gobsmacked by what you're about to see.

Peace out, ya,all. Please, live life to the fullest, time to live life worth living. Have a happy 4th, as we see what independence really means as others find orange jumpsuits for their efforts to keep it away from us. Catch me fast before I shut up about this forever.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

PS: Tommy has peace now, God Bless him for all his wonderful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment