Sunday, September 5, 2010

Offering my services now as a Health Coach Consultant with free consultation

I am now offering my services as a Health Coach after 12 years research into health from the ground up, so if you want to know more please email me to find out my rates and how I can help. I will also do a free 1 time only 5-10 minute consultation. Simply send an email to my email address at the top and quote "Free health quote". Please keep in mind I am moving from Australia to South West Florida from now till when I arrive in mid-October so it could take days for a response, as I will be offline and busy moving but may have limited access till I arrive. We will then be offering the use of our Far InfraRed Sauna for as cheap as we can till it books out then we will increase the price to balance with demand. If you want to book now please email quoting "FIR booking/quote". But I think we will start at about 50cents/min eg. $5/10mins, $15/30 mins, $30/60mins. With that I will also see people in person for consultations and over the phone/skype.
In Joy my friends
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment