Sunday, October 9, 2011

MORE NWO UNDERGROUND BASES DESTROYED and more Updates by DAVID WILCOCK

A FEW NEW UPDATES FROM DAVID WILCOCKS BLOG I SHARED IN MY PREVIOUS BLOGS A FEW BLOGS DOWN

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed


UPDATED Monday 9/19. New info from Fulford. 87 countries are now onboard. Poland meeting was apparently disinfo.
UPDATED Wednesday 9/21. No radioactivity was found in either of the bases. Method of attack still unknown. Damage is so extreme there will be no effort to access them. Scroll to bottom of article for more.
NOTE SUNDAY 10/2: There have been significant new developments, including good intel that as many as six additional bases were destroyed soon after the first two. A massive new article is underway but may not be out until midweek, due to several important factors at work. Hang in there!
NOTE THURSDAY 10/6: MASSIVE NEW DEVELOPMENTS: This week, there have been MASSIVE new developments to this story that have forced another round of serious consultations with our key insiders. Part II is mostly finished, but the story is changing faster than we can write it.
I am not permitted to go into specifics, but I can now comfortably say that in addition to the first 8, MANY additional bases have now had all personnel and materials mysteriously removed. It happened within the last week. In this case, the rooms are still there, but they are now empty -- except for some broken pieces of furniture.
I know this sounds ridiculous, but this is the situation. Apparently no one has died from any of these incidents. Audio recordings reveal the sounds of furniture sliding all over the place and people yelling for up to 24 hours before it stops.
I also had one of my most trusted sources independently confirm that the Monaco Accords did take place. When I asked why this was never mentioned before, I was told that until I asked the right questions, revealing that I already knew the answers, nothing could be said.
I must admit that since the sources who revealed this latest development to me have demonstrated profound trustworthiness, I was so overwhelmed about the news of the sheer number of bases that have now been affected by this campaign that I burst into tears.
I don't know how long it will take for the results of all this to be public for everyone, but it most definitely appears that the Old World Order are being forced to surrender by the same ETs that have systematically protected us from nuclear holocaust.]
SOURCED FROM
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

MY COMMENTS
This all lines up with a lot of the GFL updates I put in my

1-GFL Komurosan 2

playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0826FA88B0D82E0C

I also made a Youtube Playlist on just

Sheldan Nidle Updates

of late playing from the last going back in time because I love to listen to them here

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL80D0BEE6C33A23DF

TALKING ABOUT THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS AND ETS STOPPING NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST
I just watched X-Men First Class on DVD here and often wonder if the story of Mutants could be substituted with GFL ET's for how they might have helped stop WW3 near Cuba during the Missile Crisis. Something tells me their is a lot more to come out soon that may reveal that thought true. I think the movie was possibly testing our reaction to what might did happen as they like to do.

MY OTHER NEWS REVIEWS
Poofness also has some good news again.

I am becoming more skeptical about the Iraqi Dinars per a blog in NESARANEWS (NN) by Hobbie recently but still do think a new financial system is coming.

The mp3 also offered on NESARANEWS about 1 week ago was also probably not true per his comments on little green men. I think that was blogged in NN by Hobbie and Casper and Poof also in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment