Friday, February 24, 2012
all on the page
with more on Bill here
Thursday, February 23, 2012
starts at 1hr 39 mins
I will youtube ASAP like the live one on now linked in the last blog post below.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Written by David Wilcock Thursday, 09 February 2012 03:33
and updates to the previous
FINAL VERSION 2/9! A 122-nation alliance is backing a lawsuit that could free the Earth from financial tyranny. This investigation reveals who the perpetrators are and what we can do…
I also noticed 333pm when I started to convert the above to mp3 and got a screen shot of it lol.
Date: Monday, 20-Feb-2012 18:43:22
More “Here’s What’s Going on with those Bankers” Articles… Thanks to the Readers!
Here are a few more bankers-being-arrested type links. Thanks to all who contributed, including Henri, chicago dreamer, Karen. And click here to read the first article about this. (please note, all the original links, and all of the current ones, were provided by other people (not me), to whom we are most grateful).
Listed in order of publication
11-29-11 R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorporation, Inc. and Seneca National Bank http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=25695731
01-07-12 Iran denies central bank resignation rumor
01-09-12 Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
02-15-12 Silvio Berlusconi Trial: Prosecutors Seek 5-Year Term
02-16-12 Swiss National Bank chairman’s resignation—A pointer to all regulators in India
02-17-12 UPDATE: SNB Council President To Leave Central Bank
02-20-12 Senior bankers caught up in film investment tax probe
02-20-12 RBS and Jefferies staff held as tax evasion investigation widens
02-20-12 Hedge fund boss whose explosive emails finally caught up with him
02-20-12 Tory hedge fund donor fined $80m in the UShttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Date unknown BELGIUM: Resignations
kauilapele | February 20, 2012 at 13:10 | Tags: arrests | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, chaos, energies, new energies, prosperity package, releasing, spiritual growth | URL: http://wp.me/s1dHgy-9052
(Thanks, W. :)
Reader W. researches and writes:
I saw the list of bank resignations and wondered if there might be quite a few more than was listed given the reporting of Fulford and what Poof has been hinting at. I was amazed at what I found when I searched Google for "BANK RESIGNS" "BANK QUITS" and "BANK STEPS DOWN". These seem to be the three headlines that are used and if you search for only one you only get 1/3 the total number.
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China's Banks
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran's Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander's Americas chief quits
(12) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura's head of wholesale banking quits
(13) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
(14) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks' top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
(15) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/06160111/Dhanlaxmi-Bank-CEO-Amitabh-Cha.html
(16) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(17) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)
(18) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
(19) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
(20) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
(21) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
(22) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
(23) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he's out?
(24) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
(25) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
(26) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
(27) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
(28) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
(29) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
(30) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
(31) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down
(32) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Stephttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifs Down
(33) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
(34) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
2-20 Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis: A March 31st deadline has been delivered to the committee of 300 by the gnostic “illuminati” faction
The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth. There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.
Must See All the BIG BANKSTERS Resign Check it Out!!! This has to be MORE than a Coincidence - Where are they going?list
Date: Monday, 20-Feb-2012 12:07:51
It appears that all the rats are being cleaned out of the banks. One wonders if it is to escape angry citizens or because they are being ferried off to some underground bunker? Add to this list Germany's President. .. Netanyahu's Bureau chief - Natan Eschel ..... Las Vegas State Senator Elizabeth Halseth ... and more.
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
Global bank resignations
Resignations Global Banks ....
1 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
2 Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
3 Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
4 Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
5 GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns
6 Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailin CEO Stephen Williams resigns
7 Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
8 Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
9 Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns
10 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
11 GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign (Nothing printed on this yet UNLESS this JUST happened. Last article said he is not stepping down in 2011).
N.C. banking official resigns
13. Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
Mass Resignation of the Proxies: Why Are So Many Key Financial Figures Waiving the White Flag?
(some are repeats on this list)
Here are the recent resignations in chronological order:
February 6, 2012: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits: http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/06160111/Dhanlaxmi-Bank-CEO-Amitabh-Cha.html
February 10, 2012: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns: http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/tamilnad-mercantile-bank-md-resigns/464259/
February 13, 2012: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/industries/kuwait-central-bank-chief-resigns-amid-political-tensions/2012/02/13/gIQAcxrOAR_story.html
February 14, 2012: Nicaragua’s Central Bank President Antenor Rosales quit admist row:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-14/nicaragua-central-bank-head-quits-amid-row.html
February 15, 2012: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-15/slovenia-s-nova-kreditna-banka-maribor-ceo-plos-resigns.html
February 15, 2012: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns: http://business.time.com/2012/02/15/world-bank-president-zoellick-resigns/
February 16, 2012: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil: http://www.proformative.com/news/1470243/cfo-anz-bank-resigns-amid-turmoil
February 16, 2012: Royal Bank of Scotland’s Stephen Williams quits the role: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/andrew-chick-to-lead-royal-bank-of-scotlands-australian-arm/story-fnay3vxj-1226272513981
February 17, 2012: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns:http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-02-17/credit-suisse-s-private-bank-chief-asian-economist-tan-resigns.html
That’s 9 resignations in then eleven days, we have not included the other resignations from the likes of the head of the central bank in Switzerland a month ago, and the talk of the head of Goldman Sachs leaving. Why are the heads of very large financial instutitions resigning? Corporate governancehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif experts would say that people resign to make room for new policies, and way of doing things, but this is a peculiar situation of contagion amongst those with key exposure.
The first to see the flame, usually leave the building, maybe this is not the case, nonetheless, such events with obvious patterns should be taken note of.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Bill Brockbrader and Eva Moore 2hr interview Friday night mp4 file corrupted unfortunately, so I am offering $50 for its repair, so if you know anyone who can help email firstname.lastname@example.org ,so I can youtube this fantastic interview for all to see.
Please put in the subject line "BILL BOROCKBRADER INTERVIEW FILE REPAIRER"
If you have any suggestions please let me know by subject line "BILL BOROCKBRADER INTERVIEW FILE REPAIR SUGGESTION", but please do not expect a quick response or possibly any at all. We have spent 6 hours with online file repair programs, the skype video recorder software supplier and all to no avail.
Next I do want to offer this job to odesk and elance, where geeks work lol.
The program I used worked fine for the 1st and small time ie 15 mins with Bill and Eva (which I need to edit before sharing on my youtube), but as soon as the next segment call ended at 2.25 hours a crash report showed in which I have a screen shot of.
It really broke my heart to see this happen for it was such a great interview.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WILL SHARE WITH ODESK AND ELANCE SOON.
MP4 corrupted video file repair
TASK-to repair corrupted mp4 video file.SKILLS REQUIRED-mp4 corrupted file repair ability. TIME REQUIRED-1 Week from start. CONTRACTOR needs to have skype so we can send the 583mb file. DETAILS of what happened and what was attempted-I did do a shorter 15 minute skype video recording and that video did work just before this 1 that crashed. Please find screen shot attached "Evaer Video Recorder for Skype CRASH REPORT" of the crash just after I hung up on skype and the recorder should have stopped. Screen shot "File repair programs used from highlighted to top" shows highlighted and above that what new programs we installed with most to try and repair the corrupted mp4 video file. None worked. We also tried to upload it to google video and Video Pad Video Editor and my4shared.com with no success. We did try playing the file on VLC media player, Quicktime Player, GOM player, Windows Media Player, DivX Plus Player, Media Player Classic.