Monday, April 4, 2011

DINAR RV EXPECTED 9AM EDT

with all the rumors on
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
I was actually thinking this could be the time before reading the 1st rumor as I was thinking they would need Friday the 1st of April and the weekend to set things up, then WHAM. On the outside possibility is for Tuesday if Monday is Bank Holiday as rumored for Kuwait, although that is not rumored at all as a possibility yet, but I do not think the rest of the world can wait.

Now 6 hours away and anticipating but if it truly happens I will just freak out, lol.

Blessings to all I feel the great times are about to happen for all on this planet very soon.

3 comments:

  1. December 2012...That is when the RV will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific presentation and choice of guests. Have you considered exploring the possibility of inviting George Kavassilas for an interview?

    As you might know, he presents with an ostensibly unique experiential point of view regarding the current unfolding that I have not discovered in the point of view held by other explorers'. Nonetheless,

    Thank you for your contribution! jsaul333@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. no I have checked him out and he does not resonate with me, sorry.

    ReplyDelete